Adobe Photoshop- The industry standard in raster graphics editing
Adobe Photoshop is one of the most popular and trusted graphic design and editing software applications available today, with all kinds of people making use of this program on a daily basis, including the likes of architects, artists and photographers. If you’re looking for a course that will help you or your team master essential skills in editing, it’s certainly worth using Adobe Photoshop.
Our course structure is easy to follow and will help you to master from the very basic to the most advanced tools and functions in the program.
- Navigation & workspace (Optional – recommended for novice users)
- Working with documents
- Image codes and colour selections
- Selections and masks
- Layers and blend modes
- Adding and working with type
- Painting tools
- Retouching tools
|Adobe Photoshop CC||5 Days||R6 783.00 (VAT incl.)|
Early Bird Special Receive a 10% discount when you pay 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course.
Instruction & delivery method We present the course at our training facility in Lynnwood, Pretoria. An expert in Adobe is the presenter and with the straightforward presentation style together with practical examples, you and your team can easily master the program. Target Audience The course is useful for:
- Web designers
- Graphic designers
- Modern Artists
- Basic computer literacy
- All payments must be made before course commencement.
- Invoicing is full on receipt of a signed Training Agreement form, an official Purchase Order or e-mail approval from Customers.
- iLead Training reserves the right to provide a 0% refund for course cancellations. An alternative date may however, be chosen on which to attend paid courses