HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the most widely used coding language for website design, and HTML elements form the building blocks of all websites.
Although more advanced coding languages exist today, including the likes of XML, XHTML, XUL and SVG, the basic coding is still HTML. Since HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used together, we offer you the opportunity to master both for optimal website design and code control through our courses and training. Now you can learn how to build a functional and search engine friendly website within only a couple of hours.
Chapters covering the topics of choice:
- Introducing HTML
- Creating the document head
- Working with body text content
- Using CSS to add styling to content
- Working with lists and entities
- Creating tables
- How to make hyperlinks and anchors
- Embedding content
- Working with frames
- Creating forms
- Adding borders and margins
- Positioning content boxes
- Adding stylish text
- Using table and list styles
- Creating webpage backgrounds
|Beginners HTML||3-Day Course||R 5187 (VAT incl.)|
Early Bird Special Receive a 10% discount when you pay 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course.
Instruction & delivery method The course is presented by one of our own knowledgeable experts and iLead team members who will help and guide you to learn the fundamentals in HTML. Target Audience Anyone who wants to learn how to edit the coding of a site, design a website and webmasters wanting to master specific coding skills will benefit from the training. Recommended Pre-requisites Basic computer literacy Terms and Conditions
- All payments must be made before course commencement.
- Invoicing is full on receipt of a signed Training Agreement form, an official Purchase Order or e-mail approval from Customers.
- iLead Training reserves the right to provide a 0% refund for course cancellations. An alternative date may however, be chosen on which to attend paid courses