Learn more about Social Media Marketing to boost your business strategy
Social media is no longer a nice-to-have, it’s a must have. Navigating through the seemingly complex landscape of likes, followers, shares, organic growth and myriad of other terms even the most connected of millennials will have a hard time to understand, is not as daunting as it seems… if you have the right roadmap.
The two-day TCHM Facebook Advanced Course will give you an in-depth understanding of how to use Facebook for effective marketing of your business. This course will empower you with a broader understanding and knowledge of how to measure and optimise your Facebook organic and paid presence.
This course will cover the following aspects of Facebook Advanced:
Setting the Scene
- An outline of the latest Facebook features and tools
- How to use Facebook Business Manager
- How to use Facebook Ads Manager
- How to use Facebook Power Editor
- How to use Facebook Creative Hub
Setting up and measuring effective Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Understanding the types of ads available
- Effective targeting and audience options
- Running AB-split testing campaigns
- Advertising costs and options
- The role of Facebook to increase your
|Social Media Marketing Training||1 Day Course||R4500 (VAT exc.)|
Instruction & delivery method
The short course is presented by an Link Etal Trainer at our facilities in Woodmead.
Meet the Expert
The course will be facilitated by Irma Karsten, a renowned social media marketer with solid experience in social media marketing training across industries. Irma heads up the digital team at TCHM and has a vast understanding and successful track-record in all aspects of marketing, but particularly loves all things social media. Her training sessions are very practical and interactive and invaluable for social media noobs and gurus alike (if you don’t know what that means… you need to attend!).
This course is ideal for you if you:
- This course has been designed for people already using social media for online marketing, such as managing Facebook pages or Instagram feeds. If you’re looking to build on or improve existing social campaigns (both paid and organic), this course will be beneficial.
Basic computer literacy
Terms and Conditions
- All payments must be made before course commencement.
- Invoicing is full on receipt of a signed Training Agreement form, an official Purchase Order or e-mail approval from Customers.
- Link Etal reserves the right to provide a 0% refund for course cancellations. An alternative date may however, be chosen on which to attend paid courses
- Training material in digital format
- An interactive, practical workshop
- We give you a full set of marketing material, content planner, tools and templates to use on your social media channels on a USB
- A light meal
- Set-up and auditing of your social media pages
- Upon confirmation of your attendance, we will send you the pre-workshop reading material.