Learn more about Social Media Marketing to boost your business strategy
The 1-day KickStart you need to start marketing your business on Facebook like a boss!
Social media is no longer a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have. But where do you start? It’s a seemingly complex landscape of likes, followers, shares, pixels, insights and myriad of other terms even the most connected of millennials will have a hard time to grasp!
It’s not as daunting as you think! If you have the right roadmap you’ll be well on your way to Facebook marketing success!
The one-day TCHM Facebook Business Kickstart BootCamp will give you the tools you need to start right and launch your Facebook marketing initiatives without looking back (even if you’re not tech-savvy!). The BootCamp is like no other – it’s a step-by-step guide that ignores all the fluff and in-depth Facebook mumbo-jumbo you usually get at social media courses. It assumes you are a beginner and trains you to be confident in making your business grow on Facebook. Simple as that!
This course will cover the following aspects of Facebook training:
- How to build your Facebook Business Page for maximum effect
- How to create a professional look and feel
- How to get Page Likes and what it means
- How to engage with your audience and followers
- How to post, what, where and when
- How to build your brand, grow your business and market for results on Facebook
|Social Media Marketing Training||1 Day Course||R1850 (VAT exc.)|
Instruction & delivery method
The short course is presented by a Link Etal Trainer at our facilities in Woodmead.
Meet the expert:
Your BootCamp instructor is Sergeant-Major Fred de Villiers, a seasoned marketing, and public relations professional.
Fred has been instrumental in innovative marketing campaigns across several industries and designs and facilitates social media, marketing, communication and innovation intervention workshops for the likes of The Cheese has Moved, Innermost, Henley Business School, The Leadership Institute, the Creativity Conference, the South African Innovation Summit, the South African Innovation Network and the Association for the Education and Care of Young Children. His training sessions are practical, interactive, FUN and result-driven.
Who should attend:
The Bootcamp course has been designed specifically for beginners or noobs! You might have a personal Facebook profile or just started your Facebook Page (for Business), you want to market your business and make money with Facebook Marketing but feel overwhelmed by all the so-called “expert advice”. You might even have dabbled but you’re not sure if you are doing it right or you are struggling! This course is ideal for entrepreneurs, marketing managers, social media managers and business owners looking to kickstart their Facebook marketing efforts and actually end up MAKING MONEY!
Basic computer literacy
Terms and Conditions
- All payments must be made before course commencement.
- Invoicing is full on receipt of a signed Training Agreement form, an official Purchase Order or e-mail approval from Customers.
- Link Etal reserves the right to provide a 0% refund for course cancellations. An alternative date may, however, be chosen on which to attend paid courses
- Training material in digital format
- An interactive, practical workshop full of fun and learning
- A light lunch, morning tea/afternoon tea and snacks
- Set-up and auditing of your social media pages
- Upon confirmation of your attendance, we will send you the pre-workshop reading material.
- If you choose to receive one-on-one consultation after the workshop you get 50% discount on your first 2 hours