Learn more about Social Media Marketing to boost your business strategy
One day… a lifetime of new business opportunity.
1 DAY BASIC COURSE
Social media is no longer a nice-to-have, it’s a must have. Navigating through the seemingly complex landscape of likes, followers, shares, organic growth and myriad of other terms even the most connected of millennials will have a hard time to understand, is not as daunting as it seems… if you have the right roadmap.
This course provides insight into the effective use of social media channels for marketing and demystifies the world of social media.
We’ll show you how to create qualified sales leads with social media marketing, measure the success of your efforts and build your brand up to international standards.
This course will cover the following aspects of Social Media Foundation:
- How to build your brand with social media (pre-reading)
- Introduction to branding and marketing (pre-reading)
- E-mail marketing – how to connect with past and current clients as well as prospects
- Unlocking the mysteries of Facebook and how to use it effectively
- How businesses can grow with Instagram marketing
- How to use it effectively to build your brand
- How do we create leads from LinkedIn?
- Building your brand with Pinterest
|Social Media Foundation Course||1 Day Course||R2750 (VAT exc.)|
Instruction & delivery method
The short course is presented by an Link Etal Trainer at our facilities in Woodmead.
Meet the Expert
The course will be facilitated by Irma Karsten, a renowned social media marketer with solid experience in social media marketing training across industries. Irma heads up the digital team at TCHM and has a vast understanding and successful track-record in all aspects of marketing, but particularly loves all things social media. Her training sessions are very practical and interactive and invaluable for social media noobs and gurus alike (if you don’t know what that means… you need to attend!).
This course is ideal for you if you:
- Marketing Managers
- Social Media Managers
- Business Owners
Basic computer literacy
Terms and Conditions
- All payments must be made before course commencement.
- Invoicing is full on receipt of a signed Training Agreement form, an official Purchase Order or e-mail approval from Customers.
- Link Etal reserves the right to provide a 0% refund for course cancellations. An alternative date may however, be chosen on which to attend paid courses
- Training material in digital format
- An interactive, practical workshop
- We give you a full set of marketing material, content planner, tools and templates to use on your social media channels on a USB
- A light meal
- Set-up and auditing of your social media pages
- Upon confirmation of your attendance, we will send you the pre-workshop reading material.