WordPress- The ideal system for Bloggers and Web Designers
WordPress is a template-based method for creating websites and blogs. It takes the sting out of website design and with its easy to maintain functionality, it’s also perfect for small companies wanting to update their own sites without having to go through the webmaster or design company.
Updating is in real time and it comes with several lay-out templates and plug-ins. When it comes to quick and easy creation of a website you will love the features offered. It is also the preferred blog editing program and with built-in optimisation features, you can easily ensure good ranking if you follow sound search engine optimisation principles.
You will learn how to install the various aspects of WordPress including the main templates, themes as well as plug-ins, and also learn how to create a website using the functionalities offered. The course consists of:
- Installation of WordPress
- Blogging basics
- Working with the program
- Understanding lay-out and design
- Understanding CSS & HTML and how such function within the program
- Creating separate pages
- Using templates
- Finding and using help features
- Installing audio visual presentations
|WordPress Taining||4-Day Course||R 5 985 (VAT incl.)|
Early Bird Special
Receive a 10% discount when you pay 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course.
Instruction & delivery method
Classes are given at our premises in Lynnwood, Pretoria, where our own iLead team members will be leading the training to ensure that you are taught by those who work with WordPress on a daily basis.
- Company owners looking for content management systems
- Website designers
- Computer literacy
Terms and Conditions
- All payments must be made before course commencement.
- Invoicing is full on receipt of a signed Training Agreement form, an official Purchase Order or e-mail approval from Customers.
- iLead Training reserves the right to provide a 0% refund for course cancellations. An alternative date may however, be chosen on which to attend paid courses